Sell Your Watch
Looking to sell your watch or trim down your collection? Tired of dealing with the hassle of selling your prized watches on eBay and having to deal with timewasters?
Well, you've come to the right place!
Here at Mornington Watches we offer a straightforward, personal and above all else a safe process if you are looking to sell your watch.
We consider single articles up to entire collections and have a policy where we endeavour to make a cash offer on every piece*.
We specialise mainly in vintage Seiko watches but also consider other vintage watches made by various brands and from different eras.
What we require from you:
- An email to email@example.com introducing yourself and the watch/watches that you would like to sell. Please provide any known reference numbers, along with any proof of recent servicing.
- Full, detailed colour images of the watch (front, back and sides), box and papers with close ups of any visible damage.
- Once we have made our initial cash offer, we request the watch to be sent to us to undergo a physical inspection and an authenticity check.
What we will do:
- Make an initial cash offer within 48 hours of receiving the email and images**
- Payment within 72 hours upon receipt of the watch, authenticity checks have been verified and the final sale value has been agreed.
Please don't hesitate to email Chris via firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in what we can offer to you!
*we endeavour to attempt to make an offer on all watches that are put forward to us. In some cases we will not be able to make an offer, but this will be discussed with you as soon as possible.
**the initial cash offer is subject to a physical visual inspection and an authenticity check. We do this to make sure the watch is correct and that the value offered is accurate. Please note, initial cash offer values are not final and may change following the physical inspection.